Trusts & Estates
• Representation of proponents of wills against objections based on claims of undue influence and lack of capacity.
• Representation of Estate in proceeding to recover property.
• Representation of Estate in claims against trustee who misappropriated estate assets resulting in criminal prosecution of trustee and court ordered restitution.
• Representation of beneficiary in contested accounting proceeding resulting in negotiated resignation of trustees.
• Representation of trustee in claim by Estate that he was liable for misconduct of co-trustee.
• Representation of child of decedent in claim decedent was incompetent to make a Will resulting in favorable settlement.